We’ve signed up some stellar speakers for the event, including Adriana Ennab – Head of Policy at Credit Suisse, Professor Julia Black, Member of the Prudential Regulation Committee at the Bank of England and Chris Felton – Director of Economic Crime Academy at City of London Police.
RegTECHTalents is the only global forum in the RegTech industry focussed on creating a meaningful dialogue aimed at improving the implementation of Regulation Technology. Join 200 founders, buyers, industry experts and innovators as they turn talk into action.
FinTECHTalents is the ultimate FinTech festival with three days of innovation, collaboration, live tech demos, music & craft beer. With over 2000 attendees, FinTECHTalents connects tech start-ups, financial institutions and academia under one roof in a unique setting.
For the first time in 2019 this festival will also feature RegTECHTalents headlining on the 13th November, with an agenda that gets to grips with the current key topics in RegTech, including:
- Why do we need regulation – in Financial Services (and more broadly)?
- How can we balance the need for risk reduction with the needs of profit-making businesses?
- What are the challenges for regulated firms?
- What are the real life harms of financial crime and how can technology be used to prevent this?
- Should citizens should be willing to sacrifice rights to data privacy for better regulatory controls?
- Without balanced regulation of the Crypto market, would innovation be stifled by the state?
- How does regulation keep up with innovation and vice-versa?