Time: 13 March 2018 , 17.45 – 20.00
Place: Paris –
RegTech Associates, in partnership with Capco and BNP Paribas (Paris), will be hosting an event on March 13th, 2018.
The theme will be Financial Crime and Conduct – Exploring Regulatory Technology: A New Approach.
Starting at 5.30pm with registrations, the event will offer networking opportunities and a dedicated networking area for specific partners. The event officially starts at 6.00pm, and after the formal talks you will have the opportunity to network with your peers during the cocktail apéritif. The event will close at 8.30pm.
Always focussed on discussing the business problems facing financial institutions in meeting their regulatory obligations, we are delighted to have secured the following speakers;
- Jean-Yves Sansac, Head of Global Market Compliance for EMEA (BNP Paribas)
- Christophe Gouélo, Head of RegTech Consulting (BNP Paribas)
- Raymundo Zuniga, COO Global Banking France (HSBC)
- Laurent Valet, COO compliance Wealth Management GAIM (BNP Paribas)
- Abdoulaye Diop, Finance Risk & Compliance (Capco)
- Guive Tavildari, Partner (Capco)
- John Davies, CEO (Kompli-Global)
- Vishal Marria, CEO and co-founder (Quantexa)
- Miroslav Petrov, Product Director and co-founder ( Fortia Financial Solutions)
- Jason Boud, Speaker, Advisor, FinTech & RegTech Mentor (RegTech Associates)
At 100+ attendees, the intimate event will be a chance for RegTech solutions providers to interact with senior attendees from BNP Paribas, HSBC, other financial firms in the compliance business, Capco’s management and customers, and members of the RegTech community including regulators, regulated companies and service providers.
Address: BNP Paribas, Auditorium Bat Balzac, 140-142 Blvd McDonald, 75019 Paris