Time: 1st November 2018, 5.30pm – 8pm Venue: Capco, Zurich, Switzerland
RegTech Associates in collaboration with the FCA will be driving meaningful industry discussions on ‘actionable’ regulatory solutions through collaborations with financial institutions & regulators.
NOTE *** This event is free to attend for Financial Institutions. Please register above and we will be in touch with you to confirm your attendance.
Speakers to include:
- Key Note: Digital Regulation and Regulatory Change – what is the problem? Dr Sian Lewin , The RegDoctor, PhD in Regulatory Change
- Key Note: Digital Regulation: A UK Regulator’s perspective. Gordon Chapple, FCA (UK Regulator)
- Key Note: What are the challenges of Regulatory Change for a Financial Institution – Juerg Scharer, UBS
- A Swiss perspective – High level views on Swiss market impact. Olivier Favre, Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd
- International panel discussion moderated by Dr Ingo Rausser, Partner Capco – featuring Russell E Perry, CEO Kompany, Ralf Huber, Co-Founder Apiax and other speakers.
About the event:
New digital financial services call for digital regulations to avoid being slowed down by traditional approaches to regulation. We believe many emerging economies have an opportunity to leapfrog existing heavily regulated countries by moving directly to digital regulations. Similarly, firms deploying RegTech solutions in developed markets can benefit from the new technologies to accelerate their business development in particular, improvement on client experience.
We see RegTech as a crucial enabler in the transformation of traditional economies and regulations into new digital ecosystems. Please join us and learn how RegTech’s innovative approaches are accelerating these transformation efforts, shaping the future of digital regulation.
The event will be followed by a blog and with all content published through RegTech Associates’ channels and partners.
Join the largest independent RegTech community here.
***Please note that your name and company name will be passed onto our co-host Capco, Zurich, Switzerland. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com