The Time for Regulatory Data Platforms – London
During this session, we looked at how RegTech can solve your end-to-end regulatory compliance needs but not by buying a set of solutions designed for just one regulatory problem.
About the event
If 2017 was about the rush to MIFD II regulatory compliance, 2018 is the year to start looking at RegTech solving your end-to-end regulatory compliance needs. We discussed why your ongoing needs to manage topics such as Regulatory Change, Monitoring & Surveillance, CASS, Senior Managers Certification Regime, Risk Intelligence and more cannot be solved by buying a set of solutions designed for just one regulatory problem.
We learned how RegTech is addressing these challenges and how the right products and data platforms can solve more than one of your business needs.
With special reference to the business problems financial institutions face in meeting their regulatory obligations, we secured the following speakers:
- Paul North, Head of Product Management EMEA (BNY Mellon, Asset Servicing)
- Elinor Murray, Head of Investment Management Compliance (Henderson Global Investors)
- John O’Dwyer, CEO (AxiomHQ)John Byrne, CEO (Corlytics)
- Shaun Hurst, Subject Matter Expert (Actiance)
- Jason Boud, CEO & Founder (RegTech Associates)
Don’t miss our updates
Get the latest updates on RegTech straight to your inbox. We write about our upcoming events, insights, and the news and developments in the market.