The future of financial crime risk management
16th November 2022
The webinar explored the role of data convergence in achieving a holistic view of financial crime risk, outlining how organisations can leverage emerging technology to overcome siloed financial crime operations.
About the event:
The proceeds of financial crime equate to circa 2 – 5% of global GDP (~$2 trillion USD), yet less than 1% is seized or frozen by law enforcement. If firms are to keep pace with the rapidly evolving threat landscape, a new approach to financial crime risk management (FCRM) is warranted – an approach centred around convergence.
This webinar will focus on critical topic areas such as:
- The downsides of using multiple point solutions for financial crime compliance
- The importance of combining disparate data sets across KYC, Transaction Monitoring, and more, to generate an accurate view of financial crime risk exposure
- How obtaining this ‘single view’ of financial crime compliance enables firms to uncover material risk
- The role of data aggregation and convergence in creating a fully integrated AML program
- The launch of Napier’s Continuum
Speakers at the webinar
Tata Consultancy Services
Marta Lia Requeijo
Watch our Fireside Chat
Watch the fireside chat with keynote speaker Sujata Dasgupta that looked at the challenges of using multiple point solutions to identify and prevent financial crime.