Digital Regulation Series – Financial Crime
Rethinking financial crime risk management
Our in-person events are back, starting with this roundtable being held in Guildhall, London on Tuesday, 16th November.
About the event
Our Digital Regulation Series in-person roundtables are back! This time, these prestigious events are being held in collaboration with the City of London Corporation, who are hosting us at Guildhall, London in November, December and January. This could be your first opportunity since the pandemic to share your experiences, collaborate and produce best-practise solutions with a hand-picked group from other regulated firms at these in-person sessions.
Our first roundtable is in partnership with Feedzai and takes place on Tuesday, November 16th. This event centres around “Rethinking financial crime risk management” where we will be discussing:
- how financial institutions could identify terrorist financing-related fraud cases;
- if closer integration between fraud and CFT / AML help in these cases;
- what closer integration might look like at different layers of the organisation;
- obstacles to closer integration and how they could be overcome;
- other benefits financial institutions could derive from closer integration; and
- how financial institutions should approach the integration of fraud and AML.
This event is only open to a select few, so if you are a senior financial crime professional and want to join the conversation and attend the event you can register to attend through the form below.